Sunday, April 29, 2007

Speckled Spots of Selfish Chicken Pox

Jesus wants to to be 'in HIS image' (Gen. 1:25-26; Gen. 5:1; 1 Cor. 11:7; Eph. 4:24; Col. 3:10); HE wants me to be like HIM.

If I follow HIM, Jesus will transform me to be more like HIMSELF.

But what if I do not love and keep HIS commandments? Does any of me look like Jesus? Or am I covered in speckled spots of selfishness as if I was covered with chicken pox?

Jesus wants to heal me - all of me! Jesus needs to stay in my heart and on my mind for me to be more like HIM.

So like Phillip and the newly converted apostles were answered, I want the MASTER of all to answer my question, "Teacher, where are you staying?" with "Come and see...."John 1:35-50

No comments:

lessons, Bible, activities, school, homeschool, bublic, private, fun

 
Copyright 2009 Mimomma's Backyard. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree